adam pichardo: brandnewswastikas: Romantic Date IdeasSingingHave a contest to see...
Romantic Date Ideas
- Have a contest to see who can take the coldest shower
- Beg for food
- Have sex with each other
- Boil fruit and put the fruit water in jars and go to specialty stores and tell them that it’s gourmet Gatorade and try to sell it to them for a thousand dollars and if they buy it, take the money and buy a cheap car from somebody and start to drive away after you pay for it, but just sort of back up diagonally in their driveway and turn off the car and take the keys and run to your car and drive home so they will never be able to use their driveway again because their stupid car will be in the way
- Text each other
- Look for lizards in the sun
- Tickle fight - winner takes all
- Go beanbag chair shopping
- Eat at a nice restaurant
- Fill ice cream cones with yogurt for some reason
3:01 pm • 31 January 2013 • 2,211 notes
i’ve had this Lesser Gonzalez Alvarez drawing hanging on my wall for 5 years
7:05 pm • 28 January 2013 • 3 notes
When I was in third grade I made my own joke newspaper on Kid Pix and would pass it out at recess. It was like a piece of horizontal computer paper divided into four sections and one of them was definitely the weather but I’d write, like, pizzas were falling out of the sky. I think kids thought it was funny.
So, that’s why I’m studying journalism.
9:17 am • 23 January 2013 • 21 notes
“I see ‘teenage girl’ as more of an aesthetic stance, a place of radical, highly material (yes, the internet is (im)material), abject positioning in the world. A position in which one wields ones own objecthood playfully, glitteringly, and problematically.”
—Kate Durbin on her tumblr art project, “Women as Objects.” (via likeapairofbottlerockets)
1:50 pm • 21 January 2013 • 297 notes